Cashier JobAntioch, TN
Back to All Jobs
Why You'll Love This Job
Cha-ching! We are currently hiring a Marina Cashier that is an efficient and courteous team player who delivers excellent customer service skills. The Marina Cashier will scan the customer’s selections, ensure that prices and quantities are accurate, accept payments, issue receipts, answer inquiries, and provide helpful information to customers products, promotions, or item location. They will also be responsible for addressing potential customer complaints along with maintaining a clean workspace. A successful Marina Cashier is a team player with a strong work ethic and high level of accuracy and should be responsible, attentive to customer needs, and committed to providing excellent service.
- Welcoming customers, answering their questions, helping them locate items, and providing advice or recommendations.
- Operating scanners, scales, cash registers, and other electronics.
- Balancing the cash register and generating reports for credit and debit sales.
- Accepting payments, ensuring all prices and quantities are accurate and proving a receipt to every customer.
- Processing refunds and exchanges, resolving complaints.
- Bagging or wrapping purchases to ensure safe transport.
- Following all store procedures
- Maintaining a clean workspace.
Skills & Qualifications:Apply Now
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Customer service or Cashier experience.
- Ability to handle transactions accurately and responsibly.
- High level of energy with strong customer service skills.
- Basic math and computer skills.
- Ability to stand, walk, lift heavy items, and work with other team members in a fast-paced environment to provide excellent service.
- Attention to detail.
- Helpful, courteous approach to problem solving any issues that may arise.
Job Number: 105457Back to All Four Corners Jobs
Back to All Jobs