Maintenance Technician JobGravois Mills, MO
Back to All Jobs
Why You'll Love This Job
The facilities staff is responsible for making sure that buildings, docks and the property are maintained and compliant with rules and regulations outlined by state and county.
- Perform preventative maintenance to the building and property systems to prolong the life span of the facility.
- Organize and maintain the cleanliness of the facility.
- Ensure the parking lots, docks, and grounds are maintained and clean.
- Perform safety inspections on systems such as fire prevention, fuel dispensing, hazardous material storage etc.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- Repair plumbing, painting, basic carpentry, and other marina and building systems.
- Performs touch up and finish painting.
- Uses hand tools and power tools in making maintenance repairs and maintaining grounds, docks and walks.
- Collaborate with workers and other professionals during renovations.
- Maintains awareness of safety issues and reports them immediately to supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
Skills & Qualifications:Apply Now
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Proven skills in carpentry, mechanical and basic plumbing, Marina and/or RV resort experience a plus
- A positive attitude combined with the ability to communicate fluently.
- Commercial awareness and an eye for detail in all aspects of work
- Proficient swimmer
- Ability to work independently to achieve goals.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work.
- Ability to work in a team environment to achieve team.
- Adaptable to a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to work in extreme weather conditions.
- Must be able to work flexible hours on the needs of the property.
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays.
Job Number: 116657Back to All Millstone Marina Jobs
Back to All Jobs