Office Manager JobPalm Beach Gardens, FL
Why You'll Love This Job
Company: Southern Marinas - Palm Beach Gardens, FL
About Southern Marinas: Southern Marinas is a national marina management company dedicated to providing exceptional services and experiences for boating enthusiasts. With a focus on excellence and customer satisfaction, we manage premier marinas throughout the country that offer best-in-class amenities and services.
Job Overview: We are seeking a highly organized and detail-oriented Office Manager to join our team in Palm Beach Gardens. The ideal candidate will play a crucial role in overseeing daily administrative operations, ensuring efficiency, and contributing to the overall success of Southern Marinas. This position will oversee the administrative functions of the home office in Palm Beach Gardens as well as assist our properties around the country with their administrative functions.
Manage and oversee day-to-day administrative tasks to ensure smooth operations. Assist with permitting, licensing, and administrative billing transfers and renewals for our portfolio of operating properties.
- Coordinate and communicate effectively with various departments and individual properties within the company.
- Provide comprehensive administrative support to our executive team, including email management, document preparation, and coordinating meetings.
- Actively collaborate and support Marketing, Accounting, Operations and HR teams.
- Arrange travel itineraries and manage logistics for executives.
- Manage calendars including conference calls, vacations and client meetings.
- Participate in continuous improvement of administrative processes.
- Implement and improve office policies and procedures to enhance overall efficiency.
- Organize and maintain office systems, including filing, data management, and record-keeping.
- Support office administration, like ordering supplies, handling mail, or picking up staff lunch.
- Coordinate the production of presentations, reports, meeting prep packets, etc.
- Identify & organize standard daily office needs.
- Schedule & manage outside vendors onsite as needed.
Serve as a central point of contact for internal and external communication. Answer telephone calls and emails from customers and clients and direct them to relevant office staff or property team members. Facilitate effective communication between team members and departments. Manage information and data gathering as needed and requested from acquisitions team. Provide excellent customer service to clients and visitors. Address inquiries and resolve issues promptly and professionally. Assist in financial administration tasks, including invoicing, expense tracking, and budget monitoring. Work closely with the finance team to ensure accuracy and compliance.
- Support the planning and coordination of events hosted by Southern Marinas or other special projects.
- Collaborate with relevant teams to execute successful events.
- Proven experience as an Office Manager or in a similar administrative role.
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Strong ability to plan and execute tasks with a specific time frame.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and basic accounting software.
- Experience within real estate operating companies or franchise businesses is a major plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or a related field preferred.
- 2+ years’ experience in office management or administration.
- Competitive salary.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance.
- Opportunities for professional development
Back to All Jobs