Senior Accountant JobPalm Beach Gardens, FL
Why You'll Love This Job
The Company operates as a Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT) and as such, there are a number of operational and accounting requirements that must be met to maintain this tax status. Therefore, experience working within a REIT organization is strongly preferred. The candidate must enjoy working, in a fast-paced environment that is mission-driven, results-driven and community oriented.
Preparation & ownership of monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports for multiple entities
Hands-on reconciliation of general ledger accounts, posting of journal entries and balance sheet account reconciliations including research to resolve reconciling items
Strong experience in the presentation of findings to the Operations Team.
Assist in developing and implementing internal controls and financial policies including desktop procedures
Assume other duties and responsibilities required or assigned to meet the objectives of the platform.
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting required
- Minimum of 4 years of progressive accounting experience, including full-cycle hands-on experience with month-end close and multi-entity consolidations
- REIT accounting experience strongly preferred
- Motivated self-starter with advanced time-management skills to handle multiple deliverables simultaneously in a fast paced, high-growth, deadline driven environment
- Outstanding attention to detail and a high level of organization
- Previous experience with accounting system data integration from various platforms into an ERP consolidating accounting system. (Intacct)
- Superior organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills to analyze information, draw conclusions and develop actionable recommendations
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office (intermediate to advanced Excel knowledge a MUST); Intacct software experience a plus
- A positive attitude ready to make a noticeable impact while gaining exposure to all areas of accounting and full access to senior management
Back to All Jobs