Systems Specialist JobPalm Beach Gardens, FL
The primary role of the Marina Management Systems Specialist is to take full ownership and responsibility of Southern Marina’s primary marina management software (Sharper) and all supportingsystems (Quickbooks, SpeedyDock, FuelCloud, etc.). This includes onboarding new marinas, maintaining existing properties, integrating other platforms and reporting for both operations and accounting management.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Train staff on all marina management software components. Provide ongoing assistance and training to properties after initial roll-out using help desk que to manage issues and resolutions.
- Plan and execute property integrations from existing (or not) MMS, POS or accounting software in a timely manner.
- Develop pre-onboarding protocol and process to gather appropriate data as efficiently and accurately as possible. Develop templates for use in this process to ensure all necessary data is gathered from the marina.
- Review and correct all pre-onboarding data and work with software company to import necessary fields.
- Verify all imported data and test for go live functionality.
- Set staff role-based restrictions and security levels based on individual property.
- Work with the I.T. department to preplan and install all necessary hardware onsite.
- Collaborate with operations and accounting to ensure accurate data collection and reporting.
- Build essential KPIs at both property and corporate level for timely/accurate reporting.
- Consistently monitor data and reporting for accuracy and stability.
- Assist in the creation and implementation of standard operating procedures in collaboration with all departments.
- Work with software company to expand and customize platform to provide Southern Marinas with a fully integrated system.
The Marina Operations System Specialist must provide the highest level of customer service and interact with marina and management staff, therefore always projecting a professional company image through all types of interaction. Travel and schedule flexibility is required.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- BS or comparable degree in Business Operations or Accounting
- Computer knowledge and experience required (Intermediate proficiency with MS Office)
- Knowledge and understanding of the integration between operations and accounting Knowledge of industry standard software (minimum 5 years experience working with revenue management systems)
- Strong knowledge of QuickBooks
- Strong training skills
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills
- Familiarity/experience with real estate operating platforms a major plus.
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
Must be able to travel for site visits and schedule extended stays for property onboards and initial training sessions.
Back to All Jobs